[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] A view for mind managing
- To: Asko Soukka <asko.soukka@xxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] A view for mind managing
- From: "B. Fallenstein" <b.fallenstein@xxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 13:25:10 +0100
- Cc: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- References: <001301c19fa4$b346d060$eeb5ea82@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Asko Soukka wrote:
> "B. Fallenstein" wrote:
> > The screenshots look _extremely_ nifty. I want to use the view!
> > (currently trying to make sense of the source...)
> :D Remember, I warned You :)
One thing I noticed: Have you considered using FlobFactory.centerFlob()
instead of FlobFactory.makeFlob()? centerFlob() should place the center
of the ball cell's ball on the coordinates you give it, rather than the
upper left corner. Then, the balls should lie on the corners of the
n-angles, instead of lying a little to the lower right.
Does that make sense?