[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] Problem converting old gzigzag data sets
- To: Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho <gaia@xxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] Problem converting old gzigzag data sets
- From: Marlene Mallicoat <MarleneM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 09:35:56 -0400
- Cc: ZZ Developers <zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Sender: Marlene Mallicoat <MarleneM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hi, AJ --
>I've attached a zipped NEWSPACE, the result from my conversion. Can you
>please verify that it contains everything it should?
I opened HolmNEW with gzz013 and it shows *some* Holm demo data, but
nothing like the original. :
- d.children and d.marriage are not on the dimension list
- the list of names on d.1 and d.2 doesn't appear
- there's something called Stavanger dates showing in the initial view, but
not connected to anything
Our expectation is that when we open a converted data structure, it will
look like the original. In this case, it would open showing a list of 29
names of Holms and relatives on d.1 and d.2.
Please let me know if there's something else I should try or do.