Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Problem converting old gzigzag data sets

On 20001024T093556-0400, Marlene Mallicoat wrote:
> I opened HolmNEW with gzz013 and it shows *some* Holm demo data, but
> nothing like the original. :
> - d.children and d.marriage are not on the dimension list

This is to be expected, for now.  The system part of the space (connected
from homecell along d.2 and d.system poswards) is just blindly rebuilt
(too much in the structure there has changed).

You can just readd the dimensions to the dimension list.

> Our expectation is that when we open a converted data structure, it will
> look like the original.

Cursor position and which views are in use will be different due to
the system part rebuild, but the data and their interconnections should
be there.

Is this so, or is the conversion still broken?

--
%%% Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho % gaia@xxxxxx % http://www.iki.fi/gaia/ %%%