Re: [zzdev] Problem converting old gzigzag data sets

On 20001014T044813-0400, Marlene Mallicoat wrote:
> There was indeed a new directory called NEWSPACE (in my case HolmNew), but
> when I ran gzz013 using it, the data was not there.

Can you send me the original directory (HolmFamily) - private mail (not
to the list please) so I can test this (as a zip file for example)?
It worked fine for my trivial test case.

I can take a look at it on Tuesday at earliest, so there's no rush.

--
%%% Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho % gaia@xxxxxx % http://www.iki.fi/gaia/ %%%