Problem converting old gzigzag data sets

Hi, AJ --

You wrote:
>1. Make a backup copy of OLDSPACE.

>2. Invoke GZigZag 0.1.x with arguments "-oldformat -convert OLDSPACE"

>3. Invoke GZigZag 0.1.x with arguments "-oldformat -new -dcold OLDSPACE"
>   Exit from GZigZag immediately.

>4. Invoke GZigZag 0.1.x with arguments "-oldformat -export OLDSPACE.xml
>OLDSPACE"

>5. Invoke GZigZag 0.1.x with arguments "-import OLDSPACE.xml NEWSPACE"
>   Exit from GZigZag immediately.

>You can now start using NEWSPACE.

There was indeed a new directory called NEWSPACE (in my case HolmNew), but
when I ran gzz013 using it, the data was not there.  Just to doublecheck, I
looked in the HolmNew directory and saw that the dimensions d.children and
d.marriage were not in that directory.

At the end of this email is the .bat file I wrote to do the conversion.
Could you review it to make sure it's what it's supposed to be?

Thanks,
Marlene

gzzconv.bat
java -jar gzz013w.jar -oldformat -convert HolmFamily
java -jar gzz013w.jar -oldformat -new -dcold HolmFamily
java -jar gzz013w.jar -oldformat -export HolmFamily.xml HolmFamily
java -jar gzz013w.jar -import HolmFamily.xml HolmNew