[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Raster-specific keybindings
- To: Benjamin Fallenstein <b.fallenstein@xxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Raster-specific keybindings
- From: Andrew Pam <xanni@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 17:34:48 -0700
- Cc: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <3994971B.78B7E019@xxxxxx>; from b.fallenstein@xxxxxx on Sat, Aug 12, 2000 at 02:15:24AM +0200
- References: <3992C6CC.DAB9F6AE@xxxxxx> <20000811165628.E3915@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <3994971B.78B7E019@xxxxxx>
On Sat, Aug 12, 2000 at 02:15:24AM +0200, Benjamin Fallenstein wrote:
> Our current system allows binding two views together, so that key presses in
> both views are processed in the same way. Setting databindings and
> ctrlbindings for a raster shown in one of the views affects the keybindings
> in these two views; other views, either standalone or paired with even
> another view, are independent of that. If they show the same raster, of
> course, they have the same raster-specific keybindings.
> Do you think this is the wrong way to do it?
Hmmm. I'll have to think about that some more; it seems reasonable.
mailto:xanni@xxxxxxxxxx Andrew Pam
http://www.xanadu.com.au/ Chief Scientist, Xanadu
http://www.glasswings.com.au/ Technology Manager, Glass Wings
http://www.sericyb.com.au/sc/ Manager, Serious Cybernetics
P.O. Box 26, East Melbourne VIC 8002 Australia Phone +61 0401 258 915