[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Raster-specific keybindings
- To: Andrew Pam <xanni@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Raster-specific keybindings
- From: Tuomas Lukka <lukka@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2000 11:45:47 +0300 (EETDST)
- Cc: Benjamin Fallenstein <b.fallenstein@xxxxxx>, zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <20000811165628.E3915@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> On Thu, Aug 10, 2000 at 05:14:20PM +0200, Benjamin Fallenstein wrote:
> > In the structparams for a raster, create a new param "databindings" or
> > "ctrlbindings." (That way, you can have different bindings when the
> > raster is selected in the left or in the right view.)
> Careful! ZZ is designed so that there is no limit on the number of views -
> we just start with two initially to show that more than one is possible
> (and because two are immediately useful). Don't limit yourself to two views.
Yes, but the *keyboard* input only goes to two views at a time.