[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zigzag] problema
- To: zigzag@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [zigzag] problema
- From: Andrew Pam <xanni@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 05:48:26 +1100
- In-reply-to: <36AB5FA0.10C6F12B@xxxxxx>; from _|=~ on Sun, Jan 24, 1999 at 07:00:00PM +0100
- References: <36AB00BC.EB44D247@xxxxxx> <36AB02BE.70D426B@xxxxxx> <19990124133739.A1141@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <36AB5FA0.10C6F12B@xxxxxx>
- Reply-to: zigzag@xxxxxxxxxx
On Sun, Jan 24, 1999 at 07:00:00PM +0100, _|=~ wrote:
> but i also have the first problem:
> i edited a large file/cell and on saving it back, zz "crashed" out and
> after that i couldnt start it again with my datafile with the message:
> [opt@wrzk zigzag]$ ./zigzag ../jodel.data
> No cell 126 at ZigZag.pm line 557.
> ...propagated at ./zigzag line 873.
> [opt@wrzk zigzag]$
> what could i do on this one?
Looks like your datafile is corrupted. Since we haven't written any
repair tools yet, you'll just have to start a new datafile. Sorry!
Of course, you're welcome to help write some repair tools!
> and also, a sidetrack:
> how can i add the zigzag directory to the perl "@INC" path so it can
> find ZigZag.pm also when invocing from outside the basedir?
One easy way is to change the perl options on the first line of the
executable as follows:
Alternatively, you could copy Zigzag.pm into the
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl directory, which is already in @INC.
Hope that helps,
*** Xanni ***
mailto:xanni@xxxxxxxxxx Andrew Pam
http://www.xanadu.com.au/ Technical VP, Xanadu
http://www.glasswings.com.au/ Technical Editor, Glass Wings
http://www.sericyb.com.au/sc/ Manager, Serious Cybernetics
P.O. Box 26, East Melbourne VIC 8002 Australia Phone +61 3 96511511