Re: [zigzag] problema

On Sun, Jan 24, 1999 at 07:00:00PM +0100, _|=~ wrote:
> but i also have the first problem:
>
> i edited a large file/cell and on saving it back, zz "crashed" out and
> after that i couldnt start it again with my datafile with the message:
> ------
> [opt@wrzk zigzag]$ ./zigzag ../jodel.data
> No cell 126 at ZigZag.pm line 557.
>         ...propagated at ./zigzag line 873.
> [opt@wrzk zigzag]$
> ------
> what could i do on this one?

Looks like your datafile is corrupted.  Since we haven't written any
repair tools yet, you'll just have to start a new datafile.  Sorry!
Of course, you're welcome to help write some repair tools!

> and also, a sidetrack:
> how can i add the zigzag directory to the perl "@INC" path so it can
> find ZigZag.pm also when invocing from outside the basedir?

One easy way is to change the perl options on the first line of the
executable as follows:

#!/usr/bin/perl -wI/path/to/search

Alternatively, you could copy Zigzag.pm into the
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl directory, which is already in @INC.

Hope that helps,
		*** Xanni ***
--