[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: :zz: Urgent small cleanups / misunderstanding
- To: Ted Nelson <ted@xxxxxxxxxx>, zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: :zz: Urgent small cleanups / misunderstanding
- From: Andrew Pam <xanni@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1999 03:49:54 +1000
- Cc: ted@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <220.127.116.11.19990327102631.009ce850@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; from Ted Nelson on Sat, Mar 27, 1999 at 10:26:31AM -0800
- References: <18.104.22.168.19990327102631.009ce850@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
On Sat, Mar 27, 1999 at 10:26:31AM -0800, Ted Nelson wrote:
> Due to some misunderstanding, many of the commands
> work with only one window. This means the directions
> I sent out in January (below) are incorrect.
They were correct at the time. A bug was subsequently introduced,
and has only now been detected; thanks. I've fixed the problem
for the next version (0.69).
> The following should all work equally with both hands
> and windows: hop, break, new (n and N), connect.
> I'm puzzled at why they were defined only to work
> with right hand / righthand window.
They weren't. They were defined to work with both windows and did so
until the bug crept in. My apologies. Clearly we need more testing...
*** Xanni ***
mailto:xanni@xxxxxxxxxx Andrew Pam
http://www.xanadu.com.au/ Technical VP, Xanadu
http://www.glasswings.com.au/ Technical Editor, Glass Wings
http://www.sericyb.com.au/sc/ Manager, Serious Cybernetics
P.O. Box 26, East Melbourne VIC 8002 Australia Phone +61 3 96511511