Re: [zzdev] :zz: Ooops, that was meant to be private | Virus issue

Ted Nelson wrote:
> And while ZigZag is not really Open Source-- meaning
>  freebie public domain-- we're as vulnerable as anybody.

Definition fixup:  Open Source does NOT mean "freebie public domain".
Basically, means "open source" - ie, that the sourcecode is open - ie,
free and available.

The full definition is at http://www.opensource.org/osd.html.

bekj

--
: --Hacker-Neophile-Eclectic-Geek-Grrl-Queer-Disabled-Boychick--
: gossamer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx   http://www.tertius.net.au/~gossamer/