Re: [zzdev] PATCH (0.55 bug): Subroutine args incorrectly propagated to curscr

Thanks for the patch :)

-My- preference is to use &bar() for functions that are defined in the
ZigZag package, and baz() for others.  This means everybody has valid
syntax and "internal" functions are somewhat distinguished visually.

Anybody object to that?

I have a feeling we're going to need coding specs :-/.

bekj

--
: --Neophilic-Hacker-Grrl-Geek-Eclectic-Gay-Disabled-Boychick--
: gossamer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  http://www.tertius.net.au/~gossamer/