Media Arts Students

Hi!

I regularly have arts students who are keen to do the sort of storytelling
that would work best using ZigZag as a tool.  They mostly need an easy to use
interface and an implementation that can be either viewed on the Web or on
CD-ROMs on any platform.  In particular I have one post-graduate student
right now who is keen to use ZigZag for his Masters in digital storytelling.

I just thought you might be interested in hearing that enjoyable applications
are ready to be made using ZigZag to demonstrate it to the world.

Regards,

Katherine Phelps

--
E-Mail: muse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx