Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] :zz: Orthoplex or Hypergrid? You decide

> I've been thinking about the name issue too and one name I very much
> like is "mangrove"-- the tropical plant that grows in all
> directions.

> With respect to 'orthoplex' and 'hypergrid': 'Orthoplex,' to quote
> Katariina Ervasti's spontaneous reaction, "sounds boring." (I
> wholeheartedly agree.) I like 'hypergrid' slightly better, but on

Another spontaneous reaction - (Yes, I'm still slightly interested
in ZigZag even though I no longer work with the GZZ group.)

I think "mangrove" sounds strange (which in my vocabulary is
a compliment), but how about "womangrove"? Wouldn't that be
a more delightful variation of this strangely fascinating
word? :-)))

cat