[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] :zz: Four keypads chugging at once
- To: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] :zz: Four keypads chugging at once
- From: Gossamer <gossamer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 1 Oct 1998 05:12:11 +1000
- In-reply-to: <22.214.171.124.19980930170822.00837100@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; from Ted Nelson on Wed, Sep 30, 1998 at 05:08:22PM +0900
- References: <126.96.36.199.19980929193119.00f5dae0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <188.8.131.52.19980929093021.010b33b0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <184.108.40.206.19980929093021.010b33b0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <19980929113925.C940@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <220.127.116.11.19980929193119.00f5dae0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <19980929210110.B1202@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <18.104.22.168.19980930170822.00837100@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
Ted Nelson wrote:
> I'm all for generality, but since 75% of keyboards
> (an Official Figure I just heard a voice whisper
> from nowhere) are the standard silly arrangement,
> there might well should be an option for those
> who have this keyboard and want four windows.
Why not select just the arrows for moving around, and use (say)
alt-1, alt-2 for selecting which window they apply to?
who hates using the program at the moment, every time I want
to move a cursor it takes me 10 seconds to figure it out!
: Gossamer gossamer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx | Xanadoodler
: http://www.tertius.net.au/~gossamer/ | And proud of it :)
: If we discovered we only had five minutes left to say all that we
: wanted to say, every telephone booth would be occupied by people
: calling other people to stammer that they loved them.
: -- Christopher Morley