[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] Vob linebreaking
- To: Tuomas Lukka <lukka@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] Vob linebreaking
- From: "B. Fallenstein" <b.fallenstein@xxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 07 May 2001 21:05:01 +0200
- Cc: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- References: <20010507104032.X23764@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <5047.989245180@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> <20010507215014.A10684@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Tuomas Lukka wrote:
> > - There is no way to specify that a break should not be between two vobs,
> > thus breaking at
> > arbitrary positions inside vobs (a mistake we've made already!).
> Actually, there is. The system is based on TeX glue and if there is no
> glue between two boxes then no break. That's what I best like about
> this: explicit control.
Hmmm... ok. You've convinced me ;o)