[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] View change
- To: Tuomas Lukka <lukka@xxxxxxxxxx>, zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] View change
- From: Benjamin Fallenstein <b.fallenstein@xxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 13:11:32 +0100
- References: <Pine.HPP.3.96.1001030172339.26313G-100000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <3A09B8DD.6798B6BF@xxxxxx>
> (Would mean cell views would need to be able to construct flobs given
> visual center & dimensions, instead of UL corner & dimensions. But that
> *does* make sense for many views.)
More to the point, both makeFlob and placeFlob should take two
"alignment" integers specifying where the x/y coordinate is in the flob.
0 means visual center, -1 means left/top, +1 means right/bottom.
I'll try that out -- at first, in addition to what we have currently,
using a new method centerFlob.