[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Cell views (was: a version of the user's guide)
- To: Benjamin Fallenstein <b.fallenstein@xxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Cell views (was: a version of the user's guide)
- From: Katariina Ervasti <cat@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 10:57:03 +0300 (EET DST)
- Cc: Marlene Mallicoat <MarleneM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, ZZ Developers <zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx>
- In-reply-to: <39F8780A.775E2FBB@xxxxxx>
Hi Benja, thanks for the text (even though I still haven't
I'll start testing the cell views right now, send you
some question if I don't understand what you've written.
> (BTW, you claim that 'v' changes the view of the left window, and
> 'shift-v' the view of the right window; I'm sure it's the other way
> around, in your standard window layout on the screen?)
Yeah, that was a spelling mistake, need to correct that.
It's good that you've noticed it.