Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: gzz Edit Window

On Thu, 26 Oct 2000, Benjamin Fallenstein wrote:
> > Do note that merging changes to unstable will be more complicated with the
> > big API changes...
>
> Maybe it would make sense to start a new stable series?

I'd say yes. Let's try to stabilize for a few days - work out
ZZDefaultSpace and what it should contain, and the action list, and then
do it. I18N, referential text and other cool stuff can wait for the next
stable release.

Any other show-stoppers to do before 0.2.0?

	Tuomas