[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] Some requests for stable version
- To: ZZ Developers <zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] Some requests for stable version
- From: Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho <gaia@xxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 09:30:11 +0300
- Cc: Marlene Mallicoat <MarleneM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- In-reply-to: <200010232303_MC2-B82D-E0F6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; from MarleneM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx on Mon, Oct 23, 2000 at 11:02:49PM -0400
- Mail-followup-to: ZZ Developers <zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx>, Marlene Mallicoat <MarleneM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- References: <200010232303_MC2-B82D-E0F6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Sender: Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho <ajk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
On 20001023T230249-0400, Marlene Mallicoat wrote:
> 1. Edit Window functions. The Home, End and Enter (carriage return) keys
> should be made to work again. Also, the ability to stripe a block of test
> (for cut, copy, paste) needs to be put back in. Also, right now, instead
> of scrolling the text up, I get Edit Windows where the text I'm inputting
> and the cell number are on top of each other, making it difficult to read.
This most likely requires a full rewrite of the edit window code (which
is still a kluge!).
> 2. Color of cursor cell. How can this be changed by the user? It's very
> difficult to read black text on a dark blue background. It would be nice
> to have *all* those great user-defined interface options back -- font size,
> font, etc.
They never went away. They just changed place. Look in the CellViews
> 3. Mouse cursor position. It's annoying to have to move the mouse so that
> it's cursor is over the Ctrl or Data window in order to activate the key
> bindings. This isn't always the case, but definitely when starting with a
> new data set.
This sounds like a Java problem, but I am not sure.
%%% Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho % gaia@xxxxxx % http://www.iki.fi/gaia/ %%%