[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Some requests for stable version
- To: Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho <gaia@xxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Some requests for stable version
- From: Tuomas Lukka <lukka@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 20:52:39 +0300 (EETDST)
- Cc: ZZ Developers <zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx>, Marlene Mallicoat <MarleneM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- In-reply-to: <20001024093011.A21044@xxxxxxxxxxx>
On Tue, 24 Oct 2000, Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho wrote:
> On 20001023T230249-0400, Marlene Mallicoat wrote:
> > 1. Edit Window functions. The Home, End and Enter (carriage return) keys
> > should be made to work again. Also, the ability to stripe a block of test
> > (for cut, copy, paste) needs to be put back in. Also, right now, instead
> > of scrolling the text up, I get Edit Windows where the text I'm inputting
> > and the cell number are on top of each other, making it difficult to read.
> This most likely requires a full rewrite of the edit window code (which
> is still a kluge!).
Not at all. Just adding to edit mode these keys.
> > 3. Mouse cursor position. It's annoying to have to move the mouse so that
> > it's cursor is over the Ctrl or Data window in order to activate the key
> > bindings. This isn't always the case, but definitely when starting with a
> > new data set.
> This sounds like a Java problem, but I am not sure.
Java on windows problem, specifically.