Tried It, Liked It

To get practice in using GZigZag, I have used it
as a mind mapper.  (Mind mapping is a method to release
ideas onto a media in a structure way that is easy to
remember.  Often used as a personal information manager.)

I applied GZigZag to the task of brainstorming ideas
for making improvements to my job as
Furniture/Electrical pricer for Value Village.

I found that making links by commands other than 'n' can
make the structure look confusing, when using the 'Vanishing'
view.  However, I do enjoy the freedom of making links as
I want them.  One advantage over the traditional mind mapping
is the freedom of not worrying too much about presentation
of information on the screen or paper.

Brent Turcotte