[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
GZZ build problems
- To: ZZ Development <zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: GZZ build problems
- From: Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho <gaia@xxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2000 16:10:08 +0300
- Mail-followup-to: ZZ Development <zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Sender: Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho <ajk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
I just noticed two build problems in GZigZag. I was building 0.1.pre2,
but most likely it's a problem with the trunk too.
First: GZigZag does not build cleanly against Kaffe libraries. I don't
know if this is a GZigZag or a Kaffe bug. I'll make a full report once
I get 0.1.pre2 out.
Second: The documentation build requires that it be done in an X session
(dia is the problem). This makes automated builds of the docs impossible,
which is a majort PITA if we are to get GZZ into Debian with all the
dia docs prebuilt.
%%% Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho % gaia@xxxxxx % http://www.iki.fi/gaia/ %%%