[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] 0.1.pre1 (0.1.0 release candidate)
- To: ZZ Development <zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] 0.1.pre1 (0.1.0 release candidate)
- From: Benjamin Fallenstein <b.fallenstein@xxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2000 10:33:08 +0200
- References: <Pine.HPP.3.96.1000923165653.5229A-100000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Tuomas Lukka schrieb:
> On Sat, 23 Sep 2000, Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho wrote:
> > On 20000923T144739+0200, Benjamin Fallenstein wrote:
> > > Ummm, I do have the named actions about halfway finished and could get
> > > them finished this weekend, maybe we would like to have them in the
> > > first release? (Might make some stuff more approachable?)
> > Is it much new code? Can it break anything? Can it wait for 0.2.x?
> I'd say wait. 0.1 just needs to be out. 0.2 will probably be in a month or
> two so we don't need to try to get everything to 0.1. 0.1 should only have
> minimal code changes from now.
O.K.! Then I'll commit it to the trunk sometime next week.
It'll be good when the actions' descriptions are polished a bit -- mine
are too long, I think.