Recent Slowdown

Ahem.

My computer has been "dead" for the past week, I just started back
at University, and I'm moving house next week.

Argh!

Just thought I'd let people know that's why I haven't/won't be able
to do much on ZZ for the next few weeks or so.  With luck, once it
settles down all will return to it's normal insanity.

Gossamer

--
: Gossamer     gossamer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  | Xanadoodler
: http://www.tertius.net.au/~gossamer/  | And proud of it :)