[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: :zz: The Plan for ZigZag (3)
- To: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: :zz: The Plan for ZigZag (3)
- From: Gossamer <gossamer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 5 Jul 1998 17:25:37 +1000
- In-reply-to: <126.96.36.199.19980704211540.014b2530@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; from Ted Nelson on Sat, Jul 04, 1998 at 09:15:40PM +0900
- References: <188.8.131.52.19980704211540.014b2530@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
Ted Nelson wrote:
> The following mods are intended to be SMALL AND QUICK. The idea is to get
> out a clean 1.0 as soon as possible.
> Backup and safety ----------
> - Create some more robust and frequent backup mode.
> - Rename "d.contain" to "d.inside".
> - Rename "d.contain2" to "d.contents".
> - Make the feedback line invisible except as an option. I'm sorry but it
> spoils the whole aesthetic.
> - Remove the yellow on the clones. For now we'll just show clones with the
> "c" on the accursed cell. (Later it'll be a view toggle.)
: Gossamer gossamer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx | Xanadoodler
: http://www.tertius.net.au/~gossamer/ | And proud of it :)
: My theology, briefly, is that the universe was dictated but not
: signed. -- Christopher Morley