[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: :zz: For now, how to recognize a mark cell
- To: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: :zz: For now, how to recognize a mark cell
- From: Gossamer <gossamer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 4 Jul 1998 21:23:22 +1000
- Cc: ted@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, marlene@xxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <188.8.131.52.19980618225148.012a1490@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; from Ted Nelson on Thu, Jun 18, 1998 at 10:51:48PM +0900
- References: <184.108.40.206.19980618225148.012a1490@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
Ted Nelson wrote:
> When we get Cell Types, "mark" will be a separate type.
> Till then, we assume that anything beginning "m."
> and posward of something else is a mark cell.
You mean anything with the dimension named m.*, or with the cell
content beginning with that?
: Gossamer - gossamer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx - http://www.tertius.net.au/~gossamer/
: Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. But today is a gift.
: That's why it's called the Present.