Okay, I've figured out

how to navigate, make new dimensions and nodes, make links, and put in
data. So is there any documentation around that describes how to make
nodes that are active, that is, nodes that I can park cursor 0 on and hit
return to get them to do something after having put code inside them?
I realize you can simply put a "#" as the first character in the node,
but I don't know what commands are available to put in them.

So far, zigzag is a really nifty toy, but I have to say it's not much more
than that for me until I understand more about it.

Philip J. Wall            |
TeX Programmer            |           "Accentuate
Wolfram Research, Inc.    |              the
philw@xxxxxxxxxxx         |          Indeterminate"
(217)398-0700, ext. 170   |