[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zigzag] Re: [zigzag] Re: [zigzag] Testers?
- To: "zigzag@xxxxxxxxxx" <zigzag@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [zigzag] Re: [zigzag] Re: [zigzag] Testers?
- From: Peter Barus <ViPr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 16:53:44 -0400
- Reply-to: zigzag@xxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: Peter Barus <ViPr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>> (Not sure what you mean by "morning" but I know
the concept in general.) <<
My wake-up time revolves on a peculiar schedule, I think it's about 25 or
27 hours, so "morning" arrives at different times of day.
Probably something to do with our biological clocks not having been reset
when Venus was captured in a solar orbit, narrowly missing Earth on the way
in, and causing all sorts of flood legends, tilting the shoreline of Lake
Titicaca, and parting the Red Sea, etc., etc. Loosely according to
Velikovsky, a most entertaining writer.