Re: [zigzag] :zz,zip: First ZigZag article, for your enjoyment

Ted,

>> My talk at the first Wearable computer conference <<

Believe it or not, I think I recall seeing some of those drawings when they
were new. Probably when you came through toting a box of Computer Lib, or
something. I read through the book from both covers, it was passed around
the family and is probably on a shelf at Mom's, all tattered and dog-eared.
Unless Bill has stolen it. Well, expropriated it. (rise up, urban
proletariat...dum dum dum...")

You know, I think I remember the words to most of Hamburg '57, come to
think of it...

The screen shots of Zigzag are most helpful.

I went to see my web server's new parking lot today. A building with a sort
of blue glow around it, and a subliminal hum, where the elevators don't
work quite right, and everybody you meet in the hallways is clearly a
TechnoGeek on a 27 hr sleep cycle (like me). My little server is going to
be very happy there. I will have 32 "IPs" connected to a 10MB line,
whatever that means. Many GB of drives. The system is all Unix/linux, but
my server so far has to be Windows, later NT (cause my software is all
Windows). If there's anything you want to do with such an animal, let me
know.

Thanks

Peter