[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Peter We Need to Know II
- To: "zigzag@xxxxxxxxxx" <zigzag@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Peter We Need to Know II
- From: Peter Barus <ViPr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 04:07:57 -0400
- Reply-to: zigzag@xxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: Peter Barus <ViPr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>> If it comes up properly, we will all feel
very much better. <<
1. So will I.
2. After I archive the contents, all 2 GB of them, something I'm going to
do anyhow since this machine is getting its drives formatted and being
plugged in as a web server.
3. I suspect a bad power supply, since changing to a couple of the other
(unused) plugs supplying the drives is the only difference in configuration
I made. The BIOS was all on autodetect anyhow.
>> Are you sure you're a Barus and not a Nelson ??? <<
Stupid don't play favorites.