[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Duplicate messages
- To: xanadu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Duplicate messages
- From: Rich Pasco <pasco@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 00:47:00 -0800
- References: <199710292015.VAA30611@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: xanadu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Michael Scheibling wrote:
> ? My request is that folks use "reply" instead of "reply to all".
> ? Thanks.
> I suppose You did what You proposed.
No, I did what I was complaining about, to demonstrate the problem.
> But I got your message ... twice, too.
See, my demonstration worked as designed.
> So i'm sorry, but we have to keep on searching for the error.
> This message was sent with a simple reply command and without a cc-header-field
> to the adress: xanadu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
No need to keep searching. Between my message which was duplicated, and
yours which was not, we have conclusively confirmed my claims about the
cause and the cure.