[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: xanadu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Hypersharing
- From: jdavis@xxxxxxxxx (Jordan Davis)
- Date: Wed, 26 Jun 1996 09:15:44 -0500
- Reply-to: xanadu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: avatar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi, I'm a north American poet. Here, 'share' is redolent of both business
and elementary school--'Why don't you share the kickball, Evan?'--and with
the word 'hyper' in front, share will remind even more people of ritalin.
Transclusion is a more accurate and, awkwardly enough, less funny sounding
term. But probably not one you'll enjoy marketing.