Something to do While Waiting for Compiles

Date: Sat, 11 Aug 90 17:18:30 PDT
   From: xanadu!michael (Michael McClary)

   Why not just fix the classes and be done with it?  You've got two
   separate tools that identify them all.  That way we could pull out
   the kludge in the next merge.

   Leaving them around until it's "convenient" makes things three times
   as bad, because you have:

I'd love for us to "just fix the classes and be done with it", which
is why I created the tools--the best way to encourage people to clean
this up.  However, I don't have the time to do this myself.  Do you?
I suspect everyone else is in the same dilemma.  I think we need to
retire this kludge for sure before first developer release.  Other
than that, although it's important, it isn't nearly as important as
the other things people are working on.  Hence the title of these mail
messages.