[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [osmic] Rearrange command
- To: Kenichi Unnai <t95129ku@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [osmic] Rearrange command
- From: Bek Oberin <gossamer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 09:51:40 +1100
- Cc: OSMIC Mailing List <osmic@xxxxxxxxxx>
- In-reply-to: <36CC260A.24EAEFA5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; from Kenichi Unnai on Thu, Feb 18, 1999 at 11:39:07PM +0900
- References: <19990218202336.G7368@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <36CC260A.24EAEFA5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Kenichi Unnai wrote:
> Bek Oberin wrote:
>> What's the point of having the rearrange command in the OSMIC
>> protocol specification?
> Well, as you thought, it might seem to be redundant. But rearrange
> happens in the same document, on the other hand, transclude might
> happen between the different documents. ( not currently, though.
Isn't everything technically transcluded from the primedia
It's just that you own some of the stuff but not other stuff ...
: gossamer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.tertius.net.au/~gossamer/
: He was my north, my south my east and west. My working week and
: my Sunday rest. My noon, my midnight, my talk, my song. I
: thought that love would last forever, I was wrong. -- W H Auden