Re: XML -- Format (import)

I found the cell for XML.IMPORT (under Actions),but not for XML.EXPORT. I would like to do an export first, so I can study the output to learn how to format for an import. Then I will try (to test what gzz can do) some big documents with a whole lot of links. For example, some of the wikipedia and a couple of versions of the Bible and the Jargon file and the Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy.

Subject: Re: XML -- Format (import)
From: Ludger Humbert <humbert@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 22:28:50 +0100
Ludger Humbert wrote: > Hi,
 looking for a tool to present [dynamic] structures I found out while
 researching
 in the field of didactics of informatics I found
     gzigzag
 In my opinion: a great tool!

 To use it extensivly, I want to find a way to put my data (generated by
 several latex-runs)
 direct into a data-structure, which could then be read by
 gzigzag.

 I found
     XML.IMPORT
 but I did not find any documentation about the format of this and even
 I'm not able to  use this "feature".

 Please be so kind and help me on the way.

     Ludger eXcuse ...
in the meantime I co'ed the sources and surprise ;-)
I found the following
piece of code
Now I'm going to test this ....  * Written by Tuukka Hastrup
 * Very heavily modified by Tuomas Lukka
 */ /** An XML importer/exporter.
 * <p>
 * Export: <ul>
 * <li> with data view cursor, point to a cell containing the filename
in it.
And another cell with the file-name as contents.  * </ul>
 *<p> I understand it
now I run the command, the action took place and a the file was generated. * Import: <ul>
 * <li> with data view cursor, point to a cell containing the filename
 *      will be used as a root for the imported space, otherwise a new
 *      cell is created there
 * XXX <string>Notice</string> that if there was a connection from home cell
 * negwards on d.1 to be imported, it's not there because that's where
 * the filename cell is!
 */ I'll try it later ... public class XML {
public static final String rcsid = "$Id: XML.java,v 1.11 2000/11/03 08:01:05 ajk Exp $"; TNX
Ludger