Re: a few things to fix & gdb

>From vlad!mark Sat Dec 22 11:16:56 1990
 	   From: xanadu!roger (Roger Gregory)

	   There are a few places that our code is very fragile.  The one that
	   causes the most debugging problems is that printOn often doesn't test
	   to see that pointers are nonNULL.  ...  I have
	   a routine that calls printOn when given an SPTR, but printOn tends to blow up.

	Instead of having each printOn method check, how about having this
	calling routine check?

sorry bozo :-) you're not thinking.
It's not the pointer to foo that is NULL its's pointers inside foo.