Re: Scheran & .hxx formatting

On the way to dropping the thread, I do have a question. Do we
have multiple formatting styles for the interfaces which are
visible to the ordinary third party developer? If so, we will
need to fix that before we get into the second phase of Beta,
after things start going well with the first 2 or 3 hand picked
Beta sites.  We want to show our third parties the capitalistic
side of our nature, not the anarchistic side :-)

--marcs