[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] gzgzg
- To: "Tuomas J. Lukka" <lukka@xxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] gzgzg
- From: "94.rZWT_xb>Xz.268.54 " <x7@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 13:57:05 +0100 (CET)
- Cc: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <Pine.LNX.3.96.1000218074806.13731B-100000@fuga>
- Organisation: K><X.zz
- Sender: cxc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
|> what versions of jdk,swing,openxml do you use?
yeah, thought i did.
it doesnt tell too much thou. ;)
|Did you have the right command-line args?
$ java foo.Main bla
i also tried giving an existing zz file from zigzag 0.70 with likewise
|Try a fresh (the very latest) version - the CVS tree is changing FAST.
|A bug today might not be there tomorrow. We're looking at making a tarball
ok, i ll just keep digging.
i got the newest version on my java 2 system, where it wouldn t compile so
i tried the version i got 2 weeks ago on another machine where there
happened to still hangout jikes and jdk 1.1.7 where it did compile but not
run, so i ran the 1.1.7 compüiled classes on the java2 environment via
nfs... its all very entangled .. i ll try and sort that out somehow.
o#__o¹¹³o³o||² 2048816666¯yii.>xI.>xI³³<. 97233.65555+>->-!!t·t·llx