[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zigzag] Joysticks
- To: zigzag@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [zigzag] Joysticks
- From: Andrew Pam <xanni@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 14:41:16 +1100
- Cc: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <001101be17cf$ee3bacf0$2d4daccf@thunderroad>; from David Wall on Tue, Nov 24, 1998 at 12:28:59PM -0500
- References: <001101be17cf$ee3bacf0$2d4daccf@thunderroad>
- Reply-to: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
On Tue, Nov 24, 1998 at 12:28:59PM -0500, David Wall wrote:
> I am thinking that a ZigZag user interface that uses one or two joysticks
> would be neat. Has anyone worked on such an interface?
Not as yet, though we did plan on that and would love to have someone do it.
> If not, do you think it would be worthwhile to try to build one? All
> thoughts are welcome.
Absolutely. Let us know how you go and if there's anything you need!
Share and enjoy,
*** Xanni ***
mailto:xanni@xxxxxxxxxx Andrew Pam
http://www.xanadu.com.au/ Technical VP, Xanadu
http://www.glasswings.com.au/ Technical Editor, Glass Wings
http://www.sericyb.com.au/sc/ Manager, Serious Cybernetics
P.O. Box 26, East Melbourne VIC 8002 Australia Phone +61 3 96511511