[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Zigzag progress
- To: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Zigzag progress
- From: Bek Oberin <gossamer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 21 Nov 1998 19:54:38 +1100
- In-reply-to: <19981121194709.A8190@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; from Andrew Pam on Sat, Nov 21, 1998 at 07:47:09PM +1100
- References: <19981121194709.A8190@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
Andrew Pam wrote:
> I'm sure you'll all be excited to know I'm already up to zigzag version 0.60.
> More news later tonight...
Keep up the good work. I can already see I'm going to have nightmares
merging all our different versions!!
: gossamer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.tertius.net.au/~gossamer/
: In the sciences, we are now uniquely privileged to sit side by
: side with the giants on whose shoulders we stand.
: -- Gerald Holton