[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: No more patches
- To: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: No more patches
- From: Bek Oberin <gossamer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 21 Nov 1998 11:55:48 +1100
- In-reply-to: <19981121004529.22636.qmail@xxxxxxxxxx>; from Mark-Jason Dominus on Fri, Nov 20, 1998 at 07:45:29PM -0500
- References: <19981121113637.L31090@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <19981121004529.22636.qmail@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
Mark-Jason Dominus wrote:
> > The other problem with mine is it requires an SQL server.
> No, it doesn't. You don't need a SQL server to manage a table.
> We could implement it as a series of several DB_Files, for example.
Oh. Hadn't thought of that :)
: gossamer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.tertius.net.au/~gossamer/
: Everything you've learned in school as 'obvious' becomes less
: and less obvious as you begin to study the universe. For
: example, there are no solids in the universe. There's not even a
: suggestion of a solid. There are no absolute continuums. There
: are no surfaces. There are no straight lines.
: -- Buckminster Fuller