[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Inside/Contents again
- To: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Inside/Contents again
- From: Mark-Jason Dominus <mjd@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 21:36:06 -0500
- In-reply-to: Your message of "Tue, 10 Nov 1998 17:36:37 +0900." <18.104.22.168.19981110173637.008857c0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
> Conceptually, it's for anything that contains
> anything else! Data or programs.
The question is, what do you want the program to *do* with it?