[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: (Resendo of Dirt-Simple Interface Specs):
- To: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: (Resendo of Dirt-Simple Interface Specs):
- From: Mark-Jason Dominus <mjd@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 06 Nov 1998 19:19:52 -0500
- Cc: mjd@xxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: Your message of "Sat, 07 Nov 1998 02:04:44 +0900." <220.127.116.11.19981107020444.00f62100@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
> 4) I'm a little suspicious of frames and would like
> to compare the malleability of both ways.
Frames and tables are not related.
Frames split the browser window into several different windows, each
of which displays different content. Tables just arrange pieces of
text and pictures and things into a grid.
I was suggesting tables, not frames.