[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] Re: FURTHER Clarif. re inside/contents
- To: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] Re: FURTHER Clarif. re inside/contents
- From: Mark-Jason Dominus <mjd@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 10:43:57 -0500
- In-reply-to: Your message of "Wed, 28 Oct 1998 18:18:19 +0900." <184.108.40.206.19981028181819.007944c0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
> >(I usually write `c-d' as an abbreviation for `c and d are connected'.)
> Not sure how that works when you're indicating vertical connection.
It can indicate a vertical connection too, depending on the picture.
When it's accompanied by a picture, it means that c and d are
connected in the most obvious way. If c is atop d in the picture,
then c-d means that c and d are vertically connected.