[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Mark-Jason's Question about attributes
- To: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Mark-Jason's Question about attributes
- From: Mark-Jason Dominus <mjd@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 00:47:41 -0500
- In-reply-to: Your message of "Wed, 28 Oct 1998 14:19:34 +0900." <184.108.40.206.19981028141934.008cf890@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
> Both solutions are fine,
I am concerned about proliferating clones causing an unavoidable
performance problem in large spaces. But I suppose there is probably
a solution to this.
> > But wait---you can't link two different cells to `male'
> > in the +d.sex dimension.
> Sure you can! Just make the "male" cell the negative endcell
<<<Light goes on>>>
> > So `Homer' is linked +d.sexwards to `male',
> > but `male' is *not* linked -d.sexwards to `Homer'.
> Nope nope nope. It is a key rule of the cosmology
> that all links are 2-way.
Yes, that's what I thought. Just checking.
> Wouldn't be ZigZag.