[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Question about inside/contents
- To: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Question about inside/contents
- From: Mark-Jason Dominus <mjd@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 22:42:00 -0500
- In-reply-to: Your message of "Wed, 28 Oct 1998 11:13:07 +0900." <188.8.131.52.19981028111307.00f7bc70@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
> Good question.
> Fonts make it diff. to read your pic,
I do a lot of doodling. You may need to view my message in a
fixed-width font to make it work. For your convenience I attach a GIF
of my doodle. (Is that really more convenient?)
> Please ask more like this one.
OK, here's one:
> > A - B - C +--> +d.inside
> > | | | |
> > X B1 C1 v +d.contents
Which cells are part of the contents of A?
You said that X is not. What about B?