RE: [zzdev] Re: :zz: Does the Boot Disk now do Saves? ChrzT

A few further experiments.  I was able to get the error message 'scroll
locked'.
"Can't open zigzag.data/zigag.dat : not a directory"  I tried making a
directory named zigzag.data and copied all the files into but that produced
the same message.

When I tried to save again I got an auto-renaming thing.  I changed the name
and it seemed to work, but there doesn't seem to be any way to select a
different filename on startup, making it a somewhat useless thing to do.