[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
:zz: [zzdev] "First Person Singular" vs other representations
- To: "ZigZag development discussions list" <zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: :zz: [zzdev] "First Person Singular" vs other representations
- From: "Jan Theodore Galkowski" <disneylogic@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 02:34:31 -0400
- Cc: "disneylogic" <disneylogic@xxxxxxxxxxx>
In the case of ANON, barely recently described at
there is a challence of design. In particular, should
preference be given to utility-specific representations
opposed to what are effectively charity or theft motivated
Anyway, this was a good example of how discourse in the
U.S. should go.
Jan Theodore Galkowski (o°)
"Nature bats last."
-- Sheila O'Hara, 1989