Re: [zzdev] [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] 0.6.2

Hi Marlene,

On Tue, 5 Mar 2002, Marlene Mallicoat wrote:
> Tuukka wrote:
> >unfortunately there was a mistake in the build, and the relevant classes
> >were not included.
> I recently downloaded 0.6.2 and was planning to test it in a couple of
> days.  Does this mean I might as well not bother testing?  And wait for
> 0.6.3?

The 0.6.2 release is otherwise ok, the only problem is that the Mind
classes were not compiled in. So other than the extra views, the 0.6.3
will be the same.

-- Trying to catch me? Just follow up my Electric Fingerprints
-- To help you: Tuukka.Hastrup@xxxxxx
                IRCNet: Stugge@#pii,#gzigzag,#ynna
                ICQ #11321669