[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Run Gzigzag in one simple step on Mac OS X
- To: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Run Gzigzag in one simple step on Mac OS X
- From: "inz' kt" <i22@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 14:46:19 +0100
- Cc: Edward Harter <eharter@xxxxxxxxx>
- In-reply-to: <1537F5B1-30A0-11D6-B415-00306543DD8A@xxxxxxxxx>
- Organization: hivemind
- References: <1537F5B1-30A0-11D6-B415-00306543DD8A@xxxxxxxxx>
i tried running the same version of gzz on os X, same os + java versions, but
different hardware (g4/877/nvidia) + it works fine.
bash# java -jar gzigzag-0-6.2-with-modules.jar <name-of-cell-folder>
the only problem is raster errors trying to use the mind* views :/
> >> renamed to gzigzag.jar when I enter
> >> java -jar gzigzag.jar
> >> gzz terminates with 'Bus error'
> > It is a bug in your Java runtime, or alternatively you have bad
> > hardware.
> Installed Java 1.3.1 yesterday, fresh from Apple. Standard G4/400
> Powermac, 1.25G RAM, standard (stock Apple) video card.
> Thanks for the comment, but not very much to the point, is it? Hopefully
> you are more responsive to beta feedback from users in general than you
> were this time, dude;-)!
> P. S. I think maybe you have a 'bad attitude', or possibly a bug in your
> social skills runtime...